Digital events provide a way of generating new business opportunities and nurturing your existing clients using virtual content.
Juliet Media has a range of digital solutions to help you achieve your goals. With our physical events experience as well our digital expertise we are in a unique position to do this. We also have large databases in finance and fintech that are keen to digest fresh content currently. This reach will enable you to push your brand and generate new leads.
We can support you over the coming months to keep your business moving forward.
We offer a range of virtual content, from basic webinars to virtual panels and virtual networking events. This virtual content provides a great way of keeping the conversation going and driving the industry forward whilst we are unable to meet face to face.
Sponsor one of these virtual content sessions and you will benefit from:
– We will work with you to develop a topic title that will generate good interest
– Positioning yourself as an industry thought leader with a custom online event to your target audience
– The opportunity to add your companies subject matter expert as a moderator or speaker during the session (we will bring other expert speakers from our network to deliver content as well)
– Full production and editorial support
– Extensive pre-event marketing. Your brand on all the digital event content – emails, LinkedIn, Twitter
– Post-event marketing
– The attendee sign up list with contact details so you can follow up after the session
– A chance to present your case studies to other potential clients
6th May 4-5.45pm BST
Virtual Workshop – What Role Can Digital Securities Play In Helping the Economy Come Out of the Current Crisis?
As the crisis leads to the IPO window closing, M&A activity reducing and VCs focusing on their own portfolios it creates an opportunity to change the way that people work.
– The market has changed
– How can you raise money for private companies by offering something new?
– How can digital securities be a solution
This virtual workshop will follow on from the successful half day physical workshops held in London (https://gherkin.securitytokensrealised.com/) and New York (https://newyork.securitytokensrealised.com/) last year.
Attendees – 40 – invitation only curated institutional audience. The right people from the digital securities ecosystem – investment banks, VCs, private equity, family offices.
27th May 5-7pm BST
Open Virtual Discussion – Follow Up From 6th May Workshop – Can Digital Securities Help the Economy Come Out of the Current Crisis?
Feedback and outcomes
16th June 4.00-5.30 Singapore Standard Time
Asia Focus – Virtual Panel – Will Digital Securities be the Standard for the Institutional Ecosystem Within 10 Years?
How are financial institutions exploring these opportunities now? What business challenges are barriers to adoption? The role of institutional investors. What do regulators need to see?
– Olivier Dang, Global COO, Wholesale Digital Office, Nomura
– Swen Werner, Managing Director, Digital Product Development and Innovation, State Street
– Sharon Yuen, ASEAN Head, R3
– Deepak Mehra, APAC Lead, Markets Strategic Investments and Electronification, Citi
– Christian Labetzsch, Co-Founder, Blocksize Capital
30th June 16.00-17.30 BST
Virtual Panel – Will Digitising Capital Markets (Securities, Assets) Create a Whole New User Experience?
Digitising an asset and using a smart contract enables the shares’ owners, for example, in time to sell shares of private securities on compliant exchanges on-demand and not have their money being locked up in funds for years.
– James Bowater, City A.M.’s Crypto Insider & Founder, Crypto AM
– Lawrence Wintermeyer, Co-Founder, Global Digital Finance
– Andrea Bonaceto, Partner, Eterna Capital
– Jeffrey Sweeney, Chairman & CEO, US Capital Global
– Phil Mochan, Founder, Head of Strategy & Corporate Development, Koine
25th August 12.00-13.30 BST
Virtual Panel – How Many Trillions of Dollars of Assets will be Digitised by 2025?
Could these assets eventually become the new norm in reputable ecosystems? The role of established exchanges, platforms and legal firms.
22nd September 12.00-13.30 BST
Virtual Panel – Tokenizing New Assets and Unlocking Value
The state of the industry from the companies leading the next evolution of securities markets.
15th October 9.00 – 17:00 Singapore Standard Time
Virtual Summit – STR Asia
24th November 4.00-5.30 BST
Virtual Workshop – 6 Months On – Have Digital Securities Helped the Economy Come Out of the Corona Crisis?