Lead Blockchain Architect & Head of Emerging Tech, London Stock Exchange Group, UK
All Sessions by Michael Coletta
Day 1 - Digitising Capital Markets for Banks and Financial Institutions
Panel Discussion - Security Tokens, Regulation and Legal Considerations
Moderated by Teana Baker-Taylor
- Global regulation compliance in different jurisdictions
- The role of established exchanges, platforms and legal firms
- The view from financial capital market authorities
- What do regulators need to see?
- What needs to change to drive the market forward?
- What are the critical legal considerations for STOs currently?
- Key issues for governments and other stakeholders in shaping the policy environment
The Foundations of the Digital Security Industry & Investment Decisions