In conjunction with The Fintech Times, Juliet Media is delighted to facilitate the recognition of the companies that are leading the drive towards Security Tokenization. These are a unique group of companies able to match the requirements of the traditional world of finance and ownership with the opportunities that blockchain and tokenization offer.
Here are the categories:
– Security token Exchange with the most promising vision
– Most promising Security Tokenizer/Issuer
– The exchange with the best focus on transition from the traditional equity world
– The Security Tokenization platform offering the best balance of compliance and interoperability
– Most innovative law firm in Tokenization
– Top 3 Security Token Offerings
– Judges favourite Investment Bank, PE, Fund (embracing STOs)
– The leading bank embracing Security Tokenization
– Most promising KYC/AML/Compliance checker for Security Tokens
The awards are fronted by Fintech Times with a judging panel including Cointelegraph, Cointelligence, DLA Piper and US Capital Global.
Short listed companies will be announced during the first day of the summit.
During the first day the judges will meet onsite to deliberate on final decisions. With the only exceptions being the STO pitches which are on the second day of the summit.
The awards ceremony will be held at the end of the afternoon on day two with a networking reception.